One of America’s greatest living composers posts under the handle “Hell Tweet?” That’s just badass.
Steve Reich (@stevereich).
The man behind “Different Trains” doesn’t tweet as much as he should, says us.
Young fella. Also DJs. Total rising star.
Q: Why are harps like elderly parents?
A: Both are unforgiving and hard to get into and out of cars.
Yes, some very deluded students wrote these. Hold on to your seat…
- Johann Bach wrote a great many musical compositions and had a large number of children. In between, he practiced on an old spinster, which he kept in his attic.
- Handel was half German, half Italian and half English.
- Beethoven was so deaf he wrote loud music.
- Beethoven expired in 1827 and later died from this.
- Most composers do not live until they are dead.
Let us hope not.